Stainless Steel (SS) 304 316/Titanium/Hastelloy/Nickel/PTFE/PVDF Lined Mixed Reaction Pressure Vessel
|Tower Reactor Type
|Plate Tower Reactor
|Far Infrared Heating
|Heat Transfer Structure
|Polish or Wire
|C.S., Ss, Titanium or Nickel
|Customized As Project Request
|500 Sets Per Month
CUSTOM FABRICATED REACTORS
GYRO is an industry leader in the custom design and fabrication of Customized reactors for chemical and petrochemical manufacturing, food & beverage, textiles, paint, and other process manufacturers.
Built to your exact specifications, all our reactors are fabricated in strict accordance with with ASME (Section VIII, Division 1) and receive thorough inspection by our In-house Quality Control and an authorized third party inspector. Reactors can be built to diameters up to 120" and weights of up to 200 tons or more.
GB/CE and ASME code may apply to the primary vessel only or the entire assembly including heating and cooling jackets, internal coils and other pressure retaining components.
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloy
- Compress - Pressure Vessel Mechanical Design Software
- AutoCAD Mechanical
SERVICES & OPTIONS
- ASME "U" Stamp & NBIC "R" Certificate
- Low and high pressure designs
- Lethal service
- 100% Radiography
- PMI - Positive Material Identification
- Video and photographic inspection of half pipe jackets with In-house borescope
- Pickling and Passivation (Citric, Nitric and Phosphoric Acid)
- Heat treatment & Stress relieving
- In-house insulating with stainless and aluminum skin
|Gas Station/OEM Service
All jobs are assigned a project manager to assist the customer and answer questions through the design, approval & fabrication process. At Bendel your success is our goal.
Product DescriptionDetailed PhotosCompany ProfileCONTACT US: ZIBO GYRO INDUSTRY
Location: Zibo City, Shandong Province China.